THURSDAY – MARCH 28
Celebrating good times for a good cause at Fox Lea Farm
- 5:00 PM – EQUSTRIAN ACTIVITIES
- 5:00 PM - ENTERTAINMENT BY THE GATOR CREEK BAND
- 5:30 PM – BATTLE OF THE BURGERS
- 5:30 PM – TASTE OF VENICE DINNER
- 6:30 PM – AWARDS & THE ROASTING OF A FRIEND
FRIDAY – MARCH 29
Enjoy a morning of sporting clays shooting at the Sarasota Gun Club, 3445 Rustic Road, Nokomis, FL 34275.
- 9 AM – REGISTRATION & WARM UP
- 9:30 AM – SAFETY MEETING & BIRDS FLY
- 12 PM – LUNCH & AWARDS
There is free live Bluegrass Entertainment, Corn Hole, Classic Car Show,and Kids Corral.
- 5 PM – MEET AND GREET THE CONTESTANTS & FRIENDS
- 5 PM – AN EVENING OF BLUEGRASS WITH THE SWINGING BRIDGE BLUEGRASS BAND AND FRIENDS
- 5 PM – 9 PM — OLD TOWN SALOON
- 5 PM – 8 PM — KID'S CORRAL
- 5 PM – CLASSIC CAR & TRUCK SHOW
- 6 PM – 8 PM — FISH FRY DINNER
SATURDAY – MARCH 30
FBA PRO BBQ CONTEST
The nation's top BBQ teams will compete for a $20,000 purse, supported by Smokin' with Smithfield. The contest is sanctioned by the Florida BBQ Association and is a qualifier for the Jack Daniels World Championships and the American Royal World Series of barbecuing.
- 11 AM – PUBLIC TASTING OF GENUINE COMPETITION BBQ by cash
- 11 AM - FBA CERTIFIED JUDGING
AN AFTERNOON OF BLUEGRASS
Bluegrass music is an age-old tradition from the Appalachian Mountains. If you love speedy banjo pickin’ and high lonesome vocals come spend an afternoon with top award-winning bluegrass bands. The concert is FREE but you need to bring a comfy chair or blanket. Umbrellas, tents, and coolers are prohibited. Donations are needed.
- 11:00 AM – SWINGING BRIDGE
- 12:15 PM – RUSSELL MOORE AND 111RD TYME OUT
- 1:30 PM – THE GRASCALS
- 2:45 PM – LONESOME RIVER BAND
- 4:00 PM – AN APPALACHIAN JAM
- 4:45 PM – TRIBUTE TO OUR FRIENDS
Teams will compete for a $1,000 cash purse. Awards are also given for the best showmanship, best restaurant and the people’s choice.
Sampling tickets will be sold for five dollars each.
- 11 AM – PUBLIC SAMPLING by ticket
- 12 PM – JUDGING
CORN TOSS TOURNAMENT
The tournament will be a 64-team bracket–style with pairing determined by category. The top two open teams will share a $500 purse.
- 11 AM – REGISTRATION & WARM UP
- NOON – BAGS FLY WITH AWARDS TO FOLLOW
A private area for sponsors only.
11 AM – 4 PM
The park is free to all children. Remember adults must remain with children
- 10 AM – 5 PM - Games & Rides
- 11 AM - 1 PM - Canine Friends
- NOON - 3 PM - Face Painting
OLD TOWN SALOONS
Enjoy a variety of Craft Beers from Goose Island and Big Storm Brewery Plus Firefly Moonshine, Kentucky Gentleman Bourbon, Deep' Eddy Vodka, Platinum Gin, Fireball, Blue Chair Rum and Margaritaville Gin.
- 11 AM – 6 PM
COMMUNITY SAFTEY EXHIBITS
Browse through the many different exhibits from the Sarasota Couty Sheriff's Office, City of Sarasota, City of Venice Fire & Police Departments, North Port Police Department and Sarasota School Board.
- 10 AM – 5 PM
CLASSICS OF THE PAST EXHIBIT
Stroll around and see vintage cars, trucks, and antique tractors from years gone by.
- 10 AM – 5 PM
Get your favorite event souvenir: T-shirts, hats, aprons,coolers and more! Don’t forget to buy your ticket for the 50/50 cash drawing or a ticket in the Rambling Raffle.
- 10 AM – 5 PM
The final moment all the contestants are waiting for, who are the winners!!
- 5:00 PM – BATTLE OF THE BURGERS
- 5:15 PM – CHILI COOK_OFF
- 5:30 PM – BBQ CONTEST