At Snook Haven - April 19th • 5pm - 8pm
- 5 PM - 6 PM MEET & GREET – Welcoming of our past champions, sponsors, media sponsors and the volunteer committee.
- 5 PM – 7 PM THE GATOR CREEK BAND - will entertain on the band shell with their “down-home” music repertoire.
- 6 PM – 7 PM KIDS BURGER COOK-OFF - Teams from the Foundation’s five facilities* will compete. Pitmasters Rub Bagby, Dana Hillis, Ben Pervis, Jim Elser and Tommy Harden will assist them. Guest judges will determine the winners. The Pitmasters will supply a recipe and seasoning.
- 6 PM – 7 PM A SOON TO BE FAMOUS BUFFET - The buffet will consist of southern style creations.
- 7 PM – 8 PM ROASTING OF A FRIEND – The winners of the contest to be announced. Followed by a presentation of this year’s special friend award.
* The Florida Center, Children’s First, Special Olympics, Community Haven, Loveland Center and Challenger Baseball.
Dana Hillis - cookin' with the kids
A delicious Back Woods Smokehouse.
5000 East Venice Ave
Venice, FL 34292